[Ansteorra] ISO a book

katherine watson katherin.watson at att.net
Tue Aug 4 13:00:47 PDT 2009

My Ladies,

One minor note -

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston - Hirsch Library - Their collection is non-circulating to the general public. They generally lend and borrow between Art Libraries and provide services to museum curators and researchers. The public can use the library facilities with free admission and the proviso that all books remain in library.

They do have a beautiful collection. Check out their webpage and online catalog for more information - www.mfah.org/library

YIS,

Caitilin