[Ansteorra] ISO: Ariella of Lansbury

Kingdom Seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 4 20:45:26 PDT 2009

Forwarded on behalf of Mistress Floraidh nic Alasdair
Christie Saunders
Christie.Saunders at arkansas.gov
501-663-8434
------------------------

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 4:49 PM, Christie Saunders <
Christie.Saunders at arkansas.gov> wrote:

Greetings unto You, Your Grace,

 I am Christie Saunders, better knownin the SCA as Mistress Floraidh nic
Alasdair, the harper.  I am searching for Janet Julien, AKA Lady Ariella
Lansbury and have not been able to reach her for several months.  She is a
dear friend, and I am very worried about her.  Any information you might be
able to give me concerning her whereabouts will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Faithfully,

Christie Saunders (Floraidh nic Alasdair)