[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize - Writing Reminder

Deana Covel Whitney dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 17:20:05 PDT 2009

Greetings Everyone,

  Laurel’s Prize is just over a month away.  Have you gotten your documentation together?

This is a quick reminder about the Research Paper and Documentation prize I am offering as a celebration of my first year of being a Laurel.

 Anybody can enter one piece of documentation and one research paper, but not two pieces of documentation or two papers.  Pick what you feel represents your research the best.  You do not have to be attending Laurel ’s Prize to enter this competition.

 As a competitor, I always wanted more feedback on my documentation. Often, time to fully read documentation is just not possible at a body of work display. So this is an opportunity to receive detailed feedback on your writing.

  Entries are due by Aug. 15, 2009 – via email, mail, or given to me in person at Steppes Artisan.
(Entries may be sent early, too.)

For questions or the full guideline, please email me.

In Service to the Arts,
 Hanna von Dahl, OL
 Dmcovel79 at yahoo.com

"Burn brightly without burning out." - Richard Briggs