[Ansteorra] Demo opportunity

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 06:45:09 PDT 2009

Come one, come all to SHSU in Huntsville, Texas on the evening of Aug. 22 at 7-10pm at the Intramural Field 1.   The University will host a Renaissance /Medieval Fair that evening. We need fighters of all types, archers,  artisans, bards, dancers, drummers etc. are encouraged to attend. Please join us this evening as many college students will be in attendance. If we encourage them to join our ranks it will benefit us all in the years to come not to mention that this could become a yearly thing for the SCA.  Please consider this demo as a great opportunity for our Southern/Coastal area. Please email me if you can attend.
YIS, Giovanna Seneschal of Raven's Fort
  PS  There will be food provided afterwards by our wonderful cooks guild!!