[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan this Saturday August 15

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 14:54:08 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra,

Your Kingdom Chronicler wanted me to be sure and announce my class this Saturday at Steppes Artisan/Elfsea College:

Learn the do's and dont's of
designing an event ad to run in the Kingdom newsletter, along with tips
to make your ad stand out from the crowd and insure that you draw as
many people as possible. No limit to class size and no fee.

This will be a very informal and fun class, but also one that will help clear up some of the mystery behind doing an ad for your event. I look forward to seeing you there.

In service,
Baron Kainin