[Ansteorra] Princess Tea This weekend

Kaitlan Roisendubh kaitlan_kiera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 11:47:28 PDT 2009

The Shire of Emerald Keep will donate the sugar, sugar substitute, lemon wedges, half-n-half

Lady Kaitlan Roisendubh
Seneschal

As history is being made we must always remember to look at the past for the past one day will return to be our future.  Learn from the past and embrace it for everything old returns to be new again.