[Ansteorra] Vocal Heraldry & Bardic classes offered at Elfsea Baronial College!

charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 15:30:16 PDT 2009

I will be unable to attend your class this weekend;however I am interested in obtaining a copy of your handout for the Heraldry class.  Can you please send me one either email at charlescalhoun at sbcglobal.net or 318 NW Compass Drive, Lawton, OK 73505

Shawn Colquhoun

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CRAP,SHE'S UP'1