[Ansteorra] fiber day for handspinners

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 09:42:57 PDT 2009

Yes, this is a bit off topic, but for those of you who enjoy playing with fiber it won't be that far afield.  The Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center in Athens, Texas will be opening its doors to handspinners and fiber types on August 22 from 10:00 till 4:00.  We will be able to gather with historical fiber lovers from the SCA, Civil War era and modern handspinners and share in our common interest of handspinning and working with fiber.  This is a come and go activity.  Bring something to share for a community lunch and come have fun with us.

Rhiannon ferch Cian