[Ansteorra] FW: Princess Tea at Elfsea Baronial college and Steppes Arisan

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Fri Aug 14 09:32:12 PDT 2009

Please be advised that the Princess Tea will now be from 2:00 to 3:00 instead of 1:30 to 3:30.

Thank you
Lady Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna