[Ansteorra] Caveat Emptor

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 20:49:03 PDT 2009

I ordered it over the phone, and they never mailed me hard copy, so I'm out of luck, but if I can save someone else from this, it takes some of the sting out.  And, yeah, no duh!  I should've read the paperwork before signing.  As for what the extra charge was, it was never satisfactorily explained, and when I continued to press for an explanation, he flat ourt told me tough luck because I signed for it.  My only consolation is that my carelessness might help hasten his disreputable practices to come home to roost in that I can let others know to avoid dealing with him.  His company is aptly named, Pitt's Rentals truly are the pits!