[Ansteorra] Event Calendar - BAM correction

Phocas phocas at bordermarch.org
Mon Aug 31 19:42:51 PDT 2009

Greetings!
  Bordermarch Autumn Melees is still a 4 day event!  Thursday November
19 through Sunday November 22.  ACCEPS should be setup in a few weeks.

Gleann Abhann way outnumbered Ansteorra on Friday last year. Luckily we
kick there tails good enough on Saturday.  I don't think they are going
to be so unprepared this year. Plan now so we can show them the power of
Ansteorra on BOTH Friday and Saturday Battles!

Battle scenarios WILL be set and posted on the Bordermarch website
before the event this year.  Look for those in early November.

The Bordermarch Autumn Melees website has been updated to this year's
info- several Merchants and Taverns already signed up and more coming in
daily. I will update schedules and classes and additional merchants as
that information becomes available.

www.bordermarch.org/Melees

IYS,
Lord Phocas of Bordermarch