[Ansteorra] Lost Swords

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 23:54:32 PDT 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

I write in hopes of good news. I have lost my matched set of dance swords. The last place they were in my possesion was last fall at BAM. I have not sent a message prior to now in hopes that perhaps I had merely misplaced them or left them in the camper in which I stayed during the event. I have finally received word from all parties close to me that they can not be found.

Has anyone perhaps seen a pair of matched lionhead dance swords? One has a blue faux velvet scabbard and the other the same in black. I am loathe to replace them if they can be found.

Many thanks indeed!

Lady Alianorra