[Ansteorra] ISO a book

Elinor Salter elinor.salter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:58:33 PDT 2009

Fiona,

The Dallas Public Library downtown branch has it on reserve.  Go to the 4th
floor Fine Arts desk and you can temporarily trade your license for a few
hours of blissful reading.  Bring plenty of dollar bills for the copy
machine - the 11x17 paper option worked very well for me last time I was
there (it's a large book).

Call Number - 739.27094 L723M 1992

Enjoy!

- Elinor