[Ansteorra] sample board I made on box lid.

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Aug 25 09:00:29 PDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 05:23:45PM -0400, deboramarzec at aol.com wrote:
> http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=841858&l=2f405cb5b1&id=1369035141

<Applauds wildly!>

Now I have to get out the chisels and gouges, and try to make something
as pretty as that. It will be difficult.

I can't really tell from the image; what did you use? Paint, yes, but
what kind? Are the markings in the squares done with paint also, or with
pen and ink?

Hmmmmmm ... homemade milk paint, with red pigment from finely-ground red
sandstone or some such. God knows there's no shortage of red rocks here.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO