[Ansteorra] Jagermeister event near Seguin, Tx

Randy Nicholson rnicholson2 at gvtc.com
Tue Aug 25 09:09:42 PDT 2009

I don't know if it's "kingdom law", but according to the information we have
from the latest Round Table we are requesting that if you want to use a
coupon (obtain one from me) that we have your name on a list at the gate
listed as a comp.  The other reason we're doing this is to make sure there
is no confusion in case you forget your coupon for some reason.  It also
makes keeping our books straight and that is a good thing, makes our
Treasurer very happy and that makes me happy.

So please come to our event and have a great time!!!  We are putting
together classes for new comers (if you want to teach a class please contact
me), the fighting will be great, and we have lots of stuff going on for
everyone!

Centurion Robert de Bray
Hospitaler - Ffynnon Gath