[Ansteorra] metal lamellar scales WTB

Tom Kyle tomkyle2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 16:44:40 PDT 2009

As a previous customer of Calontir Trim, specifically his stainless lamalar,
I can highly recommend it.  I bought over 500 pieces to do a body,
shoulders, arms and skirt, and was quite please both with the quality and
the value.

YIS,

Lord Tomas mac Caoil,
Formerly of Starkhafn, Caid
Now back in the promised land, Ansteorra