[Ansteorra] Fw: Diamond Wars Teachers

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Thu Aug 27 08:30:39 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request:

----- Original Message -----
From: Sheila

Class Instructors needed for Diamond Wars needed for Friday or Saturday. Theme is Mongolian, but any classes are welcomed.

This is a good chance to try out a class that you might want to teach at Gulf Wars.

Perhaps teach a class on your A and S entry? Fine tune a research project?

If  you'ed like to teach a class but are not sure what you'ed like to teach it on, contact me and I have a list of ideas.

Contact Beatrix at coffeeandshoes at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

--
Beatrix de Montecassino

Website: http://tinyurl.com/diamondwarsXXIV