[Ansteorra] Trelac's Champions for Children

Safiye . safiye1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:48:09 PST 2009

Greetings Ansteorra

Despite the snow we received in Trelac today our event tomorrow will go on as planned.  We should have a beautiful day with they high around 55 degrees.

We invite you to once again join us for a fun day of fighting and reveling.   We will begin our day at 10am and site will close at dark.   Although there is no site fee, participants in the lysts are asked to bring a toy to benefit children and the Toys for Tots program.  Site is located in the parking lot next to Jewel on the Concho at 10 E Concho Avenue, San Angelo, TX.

A revel will be held at 118 Las Lomas Dr here in San Angelo.  This is a pot luck revel with Trelac providing the meat (chicken in this case).  Lady Behiye is cooking so if you go away hungry then you tried to do so.

Some crash space is still available.

Please contact Safiye at 325-234-4823 or safiye1 at hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks and see y'all out there.

HE Safiye