[Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Wed Dec 2 12:04:28 PST 2009

Unfortunately, there are no trailer plates.  The only distinguishing
marks on the outside of the trailer are a red SCA sticker on the upper
left corner of the back door, and a green Gulf Wars Parking sticker on
the nose of the trailer.

If anyone sees it, they should call me and I will identify it and
contact the police with the case report.

Thanks,
Donnchadh