[Ansteorra] Naalbinding class Monday December 14th in Austin

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:40:53 PST 2009

Rhiannon has graciously stepped forward and offered to teach
Naalbinding at my place on Monday December 14th at 7pm. Bring your own
100% wool yarn and a suitable needle (big enough to thread your yarn
and the tip doesn't need to be sharp. Tapestry needles are good,
plastic kid's needles are cool too). Please RSVP off-list so I can let
Rhiannon know how many are coming so she can prepare handouts.

We'll also be getting together starting at about 5pm for a pot-luck
dinner. I'll provide chili or something main-dishy. You're welcome to
attend the pot-luck portion of the evening even if you're not going to
stick around for the class.

Coming from Austin:
Go North on I35
Exit at Howard Ln
Turn right on Howard (going East)
Turn left at The Lakes (first light)
Turn Right at Northtown (if you get back to I35 you've gone too far)
At the end of the street turn right and then immediately left
804 Mahomet Dr, second to last house on the left. I'll hang a banner
outside or prop my shield up on the porch or something.
Call if you get lost 512-243-8573
Please don't assume your GPS will be able to find the place as it is a
fairly new development.

Stuff to know about my place:
- not kid-proofed, please don't bring children
- I have dogs. They are super-friendly but people with allergies need
to know this stuff
- shoes off in the house please

Looking forward to seeing some of you here to play with string!

~Eve