[Ansteorra] Stolen items

Jason Brashear jbrashear at me.com
Wed Dec 2 13:09:37 PST 2009

Most likely they people that stole this trailer are from his area.
They were looking for a trailer. Once they opened it up
And saw what was in it they are going to either try pawn it or just dump it.
I doubt they will put the items on Ebay. But hey maybe they are just dumb as
dirt. Who knows.

I am sure the best bet is faith that the local authorities will handle it.
The real question is this:
Is there Auto Insurance or home owners insurance that will cover the
contents of the trailer?

Two cents