[Ansteorra] Request (Re: Stolen Trailer)

James Crouchet james at crouchet.com
Thu Dec 3 23:37:15 PST 2009

Forgive me if I am asking a question that has already been asked.

Could you post a description of the weapons/armor? Please include anything
specifically identifiable about the pieces likely to be resold.  It is not
that unusual for us fighter types to be able to spot an item this way but we
need more info than just armor, rapier, dagger, etc.

For everyone else, this might be a good time to write your name on your
stuff, stamp your name into metal items, etc.

Christian Doré

--- There is no variation of the question, "How would this taste if I added
lots of sugar?" which the English have not already answered. ---