[Ansteorra] www.jstor.org

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:43:00 PST 2009

Need met by user with similar affection for digital access.

Not that spending a Saturday in the stacks is all that bad... but... they
shush people... and there are freshman about... and there's the drive time
and the fuel... and people get all touchy if you decide it should be a
no-pants-weekend like at home:)