[Ansteorra] Stolen Trailer

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Fri Dec 4 14:30:23 PST 2009

Uhaul has these locks that are really heavy duty. I got one when I had
a storage unit from them. They required you to have this lock. It's
not one that can be sawed through or picked. You may want to look into
it. It's a nice large flat disc looking thing. The part that goes
through the hole to hold the door(s) shut is fully enclosed inside the
circular lock. See below. :)

MAX Armored Discus Lock

$14.95
Maximum security, armored discus lock made from the finest materials.
The body is constructed of stainless steel and super steel hardened
for maximum security. The design features a 7-Pin round keyway which
is virtually impossible to pick. The guarded steel shackle is
specially designed to resist forced entry with bolt cutters, saws,
files, etc. This lock is the ultimate in self-storage unit protection.

Lifetime guarantee
Laser welded armor case
Stainless steel
Highest quality construction