[Ansteorra] List of Authorization Cards to be Mailed Dec 11th

Kory-Kajira Lewis torinsmail at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:56:12 PST 2009

Yay--the end of the year is here...almost one year down!!!

I just want to thank all of the authorizing marshals out there in our awesome Kingdom, without you, we wouldn't be able to do what we do :)

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate this time of year!

This will be the last round of cards for this year--see you in 2010!

List of Authorization Cards to go out tomorrow, December 11th, 2009
1.       Vernon, D
2.       Flynn, J
3.       Smith, M
4.       Cupps, J
5.       Johnston, C
6.       Drake, R
7.       Nunn, R
8.       Weed, C
9.       Morend, R
10.   Farinelli, B
11.   Fox, G
12.   Keplar, K
13.   Weber, B
14.   Johnson, G
15.   Walters, A
16.   Shirley, G
17.   Mueller, M
18.   Marsh, T

Authorization Cards w/ Issues
1.       Johnson, G—Person who signed siege authorization not an authorizing marshal—typed on card

Kajira Camber
  (Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid)
m.k.a. Kory Lewis
a.k.a. Rabbit's Wife