[Ansteorra] Important Info for Webministers

Kingdom Webminister - Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 11 15:04:26 PST 2009

Greetings,

The Society Webminister's Handbook has received the BOD's approval and is now official.
The document can be viewed at http://webminister.ansteorra.org/Society_Webminister_Handbook.pdf
There are several items that affect the webminister's office.

There will be a meeting at Round Table to cover the changes in the new handbook. If you are a webminister, please attend if you are able.
We will also be holding a "So you want to be a webminister?" class at Round Table.
This class will be geared toward individuals who want to be the webminister for their local group, but aren't sure where to start. Come see just how easy the office of webminister can be.

Finally, we currently have the following open positions:
Northern Regional Webminister
Southern Regional Webminister
Webminister for the Kingdom Seneschal
Webminister for the Kingdom Hospitaler

Please send applications and proof of membership to vscribe at ansteorra.org.
If applying for a position of webminister to a Greater Officer, please send a copy of your application to that officer as well.

In Service,
HL Marc-Antoine de Larue
Kingdom Webminister