[Ansteorra] Fw: Call for teachers

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Fri Dec 18 18:26:47 PST 2009

Forwarded by request

----- Original Message -----
From: Fred Zeiler

Those drums you are hearing are not just the drums of the Christmas season, but the far off sound of the gathering
bands of those that would do our fair Kingdom harm.. Yes.. the threat of War once again approaches us.  And as our brave warriors go to face the perilous enemy, those left behind must occupy their minds and hands with constructive projects.  This is where your Herbal/Botanical Tent needs YOU!!!  I need teachers who would be willing to volunteer an hour or two of your time (you do get volunteer points) to teach/demonstrate your expertise in herbal/botanical arts.

Work shops and hands on classes are best fitted for this type of curriculum.  If you have anything herbaly you'd be interested in sharing with others, please contact me and I will put you on the schedule... Speaking of the schedule, its wide open now  so  first come has the best selection of times and dates of when you would want to teach.  If you can't come but know someone that can, pass this info along. The deadline for getting in the Artisan Row class schedule book is Jan 15th.    I am looking forward to another great botanical year at Gulf Wars!!

Seasoned Greetings,

Morin inghen Ruairc
Craftsman, Gleann Abhann  Herbal Guild
joyce zeiler