[Ansteorra] Registration for Gulf Wars - Land

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 07:45:16 PST 2009

Greetings

I am the Coastal Regional Land Steward for Gulf Wars XIX, March 14-21,
2001.  My early on deputy is Lord Adolf the Bear.  When you register, please
list both the specific group with which you want to camp and 'Coastal.'  For
example: Seawinds-Coastal; Bordermarch-Coastal; [name of company]-Coastal;
etc.

After you have registered, please send the following information to me at:
jhirling at gmail dot com

SCA NAME  (please no titles)

FIRST NAME

LAST NAME

GROUP CAMPING WITH

TENT SIZE (if you use ropes, add 5' to each dimension - e.g. a 12' x14'
would be listed 17' x 19')

NAMES OF THOSE SHARING IN TENT (to assure I don't duplicate tent footprints)

PERIOD TENT (let us know if your tent in period or not)

DAY ARRIVING

REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION

WHETHER YOU REGISTERED WITH ACCEPS

CONFIRMATION NUMBER, IF ANY

My early on deputy is Lord Adolf the Bear, Seneschal of Bordermarch.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

~ihon

ihon vinson macFergus, OL
Baron of Stargate
Coastal Land Steward