[Ansteorra] Duchess willow have Heart surgery

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Dec 26 14:32:36 PST 2009

Hello Everyone.
Do you know those "spells" I was having and my Doctor told me I had small
arteries. Well they rechecked them last month and now I am having a Bypass Weds.
The good thing is my heart is sound ,but the bad thing is my arteries might be really
bad.

The surgery is on Wed morning. I am pretty OK with it except I want a party before I go and I can't find one-  I can't even find anyone around to sit and talk with. I am bored. I wish I could get
together with you all and party till the Surgery

I am worried about Jonathan. He is going to be all alone during the surgery. He says he
is OK but it makes me sad.

We are in Arlington at the In-Town Suite. 817-795-0800 ext 209. Please feel free to call
or send me your number. All of our numbers are in Tulsa. Call me and I will share
stories

If everything goes well I will be laid up for a while with nothing to do. This would be a
great time to get all that history out of my head. I don't think I wil be able to write much but I can look at things and read. Please have interesting talks so I won't go crazy.

I love you all and wish I could hug you
Mother "Ansteorra"
willow
PS
I am keeping your e-mails and taking them to the hostipal so I will remember I am not alone.
thank you