[Ansteorra] tent set up for the war

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 27 20:25:44 PST 2009

> I am looking for good places to get tents. If anyone finds one
> please pass it on.
> willow

Thank you for the suggestion on tent setups for children. I will be
adding this to the children-msg file in the Florilegium.

For places for tents, it depends upon what type of tent you are
looking for? Mundane or period? If period, what type? Here is a file
in the STRUCTURES section of the Florilegium which does have comments
and recommendations about a number of tent venders.

tent-sources-msg  (80K)  9/24/08  Pavilion and canvas merchants.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/DWELLINGS/tent-sources-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com