[Ansteorra] what to do with Tent observations.

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Dec 28 09:19:22 PST 2009

Dear People Greetings from willow
I just realized some of you are getting overwhelmed  by all this data. this is why people sometimes keep me from their newcomers. If it was face to face you can put your hand to your forehead to show you are fulled up and I will try to stop talking. Of course I might put my hand over my mouth and walk away still mumbling.
Here just create a special file and go back to it when you get to that part of your preparations.
Love
willow