[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 21:27:16 PST 2009

Interesting.

I like a lot of their shoes, but their prices give me incentive to
finally figure out how to add a stiffer/thicker sole to the Ghillies I
made at a GW class. Real easy to make, but a short walk on the loose
rocks on the caliche roads at Castleton convinced me that my feet are
not in shape to walk in soft-soled shoes there. :-(

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com