[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:17:10 PST 2009

All I have to say on this subject is that, while I appreciate trying to find
period shoes, the most important thing is that they be comfortable. The best
looking shoes do you no good when your feet are too blistered to walk. In
the end, you can't enjoy war unless you can walk. If your feet hurt too bad
or are too blistered to walk, what fun is that? So, if in doubt, my
recommendation is to go with comfortable. Comfortable and period is
wonderful but I've found they tend to be on the expensive side.

I usually take at least four pairs of shoes to war so I can switch them out.
I make sure one pair is a slip on pair for that 5 a.m. privy run.

Just my thoughts,
Ysabeau
~Ask me about my theory on how dating is like buying shoes sometime. ;-) ~