[Ansteorra] Yule Revel after Guardian of the Gauntlet!

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 22:48:45 PST 2009

Baroness Claire Shayhan wrote:
> There will be a Children’s gift exchange!  Be sure to tag the gifts
> with the child's name! If you did not sign your child up for the
> gift exchange but wish them to receive a gift, simply bring a
> wrapped gift for them and place it under the tree and they will
> receive it when the others are handed out. (max cost $10) Contact
> Lady Coblaith Muimnech.

I'd like to remind everybody that it's strongly encouraged that the
gifts and the packaging for this be plausibly medieval, so that the
exchange can contribute to the atmosphere of the event rather than
detracting from it.  If you need ideas, you might find my page of
hints and tips helpful <http://mehrkat.net/YuleKids/giftideas.html>.
The exchange is scheduled for 4:00 p.m.; gifts should be deposited in
the appropriate place at least 15 minutes before then.  If you have
any questions about the exchange, I can be reached at the address below.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>