[Ansteorra] Sad news

Ronnie H womrn at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 06:52:48 PST 2009

Ansteorra's Black Star will miss you.  You will miss Ansteorra's Black Star.  Change of environment is never easy; it's full of stresses.  But this I say, take comfort: we are not going, and you are not going, on a journey no other can follow; but are here for each other still.  You can choose to allow this to be an adventure with opportunities; look for things you like, to occupy your mind away from feeling false loss.  Look for optimistic differences.  Before doldrums or waves of homesickness threaten, make yourself busy in your new surroundings so that you can learn them, be able to enjoy them, more quickly.

This I say, as part of Ansteorra's love of you, in the desire that you have no sorrow.

Ronnie.