[Ansteorra] Ansteorra demo documentary

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 00:10:09 PST 2009

All,

Just to make it clear, this video is available free and clear to
anyone in the SCA who wishes to show it around and use it for demos.
That was the intent.

The reason it's put together the way it is and is only 10 minutes long
is so that people can quickly get a feel for the SCA at demos or
online and hopefully pique their interest. This is a recruiting tool.
I'll be making a good copy available to Countess Elizabeth, our
Kingdom Hospitaler, for distribution to anyone who wants it (please
don't blast her with requests, yet. I still need to get it to her).
It'll probably end up on an FTP site as well.

Again, please, please, please, cross post, tell everyone, use it at
demos, whatever. Let's get the word out about how wonderful our game
is and get more new people playing.

YiS,
Faelan