[Ansteorra] Need 12th night information

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:06:52 PST 2009

I just went to look at the site information thru the Ansteorra 24 month
calendar. It doesn't give a lot of information other than a few site rules;
site & feast fees and the ACCEPS link. Never having been to this site to my
memory, I need more information before deciding to attend. Here are my
questions.

1. Are there links to local hotel/motels available somewhere? I know Athens
has some but distance from site is nice to know.
2. Is there an enclosed hall or are we in BFT's or the equivilent? If an
enclosed hall, are tables and chairs provided or do we bring our own?
3. Is there camping? If so, what sort of amenties are available? Flushies?
Portopots? Showers? None?
4. How handicap friendly is the site? Ramps? Sidewalks? Asphalt/concrete
roads/parking lots? Handicap toilets?

Any and all information would be appreciated.
--
Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java