[Ansteorra] Need 12th night information

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:35:46 PST 2009

Greetings Ansteorra!

Just wanted to send a quick note to answer Annes's questions.

Steppes 12th Night will be held at the Texas Freshwater Fisheries Center
5550 F.M. 2495, Athens, Texas 75752.  The website is
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/12thnight/site.html.  There is a map link on
the website.

*1. Are there links to local hotel/motels available somewhere? I know Athens
has some but distance from site is nice to know.*

There are some motels close by.
Holiday Inn Express at 1119 E. Tyler St, Athens 903-675-2500
Super 8 205 US Hwy 175, Athens 903-675-7511
Quality Inn 2050 Texas 31 Business, Athens, TX‎ - (903) 675-9214‎
This is just a partial list  - here are more
*http://tinyurl.com/y9r6c4n*

2.* Is there an enclosed hall or are we in BFT's or the equivilent? If an
enclosed hall, are tables and chairs provided or do we bring our own?*

It is an enclosed hall with tables and chairs provided.

*3. Is there camping? If so, what sort of amenties are available? Flushies?
Portopots? Showers? None?*

There is not camping at this site, and it is a rental for the day only.

*4. How handicap friendly is the site? Ramps? Sidewalks? Asphalt/concrete
roads/parking lots? Handicap toilets?*

There are handicap amenties there.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Hope to see you there!
Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes