[Ansteorra] Duchess willow have Heart surgery

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 28 11:56:13 PST 2009

I don't know what is planned for such recordings, but if someone would
like to transcribe them into emails or a document, I'd be happy to do
final editing on them and add them to the Florilegium.  These are
likely the sorts of stories and details that I'd like to get recorded
of early Ansteorra history.

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com