[Ansteorra] 2009 Corpora and offical statement

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Dec 29 07:45:37 PST 2009

They mostly want a more coherent mission. But there is a small difference
here. We have always said we have met our charter if we provide knowledge
and skills to our members whether or not we do so to the public at large.

Though, in my understanding, only the BoD are really members under the
incorporation. We are customers or members of the public, so that really
changes very little.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede