[Ansteorra] January Crown Tournament ACCEPS now available

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:47:00 PST 2009

Greetings to the fair populace of the Great Kingdom of Ansteorra!!!!

If you are travelling to the lands of Raven's Fort in a few weekends then think about taking a step to sign up for ACCEPS!!  That will take care of one less thing to worry about, and the time is coming!  There is less than 2 weeks before Crown Tourney, so sign up for ACCEPS and get throught the gate quickly!  Please see the website for more information:

http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php

Also, here is the link to sign up for the Tournament itself:

http://seneschal.ansteorra.org/crown_reg.html

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do what I can to help you out.

Cheers!
Mirabelis Genevah Zabaneh

Autocrat Winter Crown Tournament

Barony of Ravens Fort