[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 05:29:46 PST 2009

Believe it or not, I found a modern "cow mouth" in the Woman Within
catalogue a few years back. The pictures on their site look very similar to
what I have, and if I purchased them I would get one of the modern soles put
on for more protection and support. The shoes I have are extreamly
comfortable because the wide toe box gives you lots of "wiggle" room.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 8:29 PM, JOHN KELLER <
wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience with their Landsknecht "Cow Mouths"?  They
> look like a nice basic shoe that can double for "Tudor Duty" but I worry
> about sturdiness and comfort.
>
> Wolfgang

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion