[Ansteorra] Duchess willow have Heart surgery

Darlene Burns annescvb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 05:51:45 PST 2009

I am also positive that Master Robert Fitzmorgan, Kingdom Historian, would
be interested in them.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM, Stefan li Rous
<StefanliRous at austin.rr.com>wrote:

> I don't know what is planned for such recordings, but if someone would like
> to transcribe them into emails or a document, I'd be happy to do final
> editing on them and add them to the Florilegium.  These are likely the sorts
> of stories and details that I'd like to get recorded of early Ansteorra
> history.
>
> Stefan
>
> On Dec 27, 2009, at 7:18 AM, Fiona the Needleworker wrote:
>
> What hospital will you be having your surgery at? I've been through this
>> bypass thing twice with my father now. I'm an old pro at this. If you aren't
>> immediate family visitors only in ICU after surgery, I will be happy to come
>> and visit you if I am able to get there to do so. :) I would be happy to
>> bring things to keep you entertained, including my new toy from Christmas,
>> so that we can make recordings of your stories of Ansteorra and get them
>> into records, so to speak. :)
>>
>> Fiona the Needleworker
>>
>> On Dec 26, 2009, at 4:32 PM, willowdewisp at juno.com wrote:
>>
>> Hello Everyone.
>>> Do you know those "spells" I was having and my Doctor told me I had small
>>> arteries. Well they rechecked them last month and now I am having a
>>> Bypass Weds.
>>> The good thing is my heart is sound ,but the bad thing is my arteries
>>> might be really
>>> bad.
>>>
>>> The surgery is on Wed morning. I am pretty OK with it except I want a
>>> party before I go and I can't find one-  I can't even find anyone around to
>>> sit and talk with. I am bored. I wish I could get
>>> together with you all and party till the Surgery
>>>
>>> I am worried about Jonathan. He is going to be all alone during the
>>> surgery. He says he
>>> is OK but it makes me sad.
>>>
>>> We are in Arlington at the In-Town Suite. 817-795-0800 ext 209. Please
>>> feel free to call
>>> or send me your number. All of our numbers are in Tulsa. Call me and I
>>> will share
>>> stories
>>>
>>> If everything goes well I will be laid up for a while with nothing to do.
>>> This would be a
>>> great time to get all that history out of my head. I don't think I wil be
>>> able to write much but I can look at things and read. Please have
>>> interesting talks so I won't go crazy.
>>>
>>> I love you all and wish I could hug you
>>> Mother "Ansteorra"
>>> willow
>>> PS
>>> I am keeping your e-mails and taking them to the hostipal so I will
>>> remember I am not alone.
>>> thank you
>>>

> --------
>   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

Annes
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion