[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Dave W wiselaw at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 08:11:25 PST 2009

Imagine the secret sniggering of Sir Alexis and Sir Gaston as they judge you
by your inauthenticity with all those other judgey knows-what's-period
laurel types.  Imagine your grade school football coach laughing at you as
you try to limp out that last lap, with cold, throbbing toes.  If you can't
figure out how to get the extra 20 clams come talk to me; we'll play cards
with what you do have and I'll go buy a pair for me.

As always, glad to help.

Hanse

Hey, no sniggering here.  I'll even confess to having some Bohemond boots,
since I haven't taken the time to make new ones after wearing out the last
pair I made :)  Been a bit too busy to cobble getting wooden lance jousting
approved in the SCA :)  Looks like we'll have one demo tournament at Gulf
Wars and feature the wooden lances at Lysts this year :)
Regards,
Alexis