[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Casey Weed seoseaweed at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:31:51 PST 2009

Ysabeau (Have we been overrun with the french?  That'd be a first, wouldn't
it?),

I agree with you... comfy comes first.  If you aren't comfy in em you'll
hate the event.  I forgot to put the inserts in my period boots before going
to Estrella once... it ruined the entire week.

But, you can have it all and for the same price (or less) as most truly
comfy modern shoes.  Humor aside, that's my basic point.  Why just have
comfy- or even "sort of medieval" (whatever that means)- when you can have
comfy AND period for about the same price?

Yours,

Hanse