[Ansteorra] Cheap footwear.

Iago baroniago at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 30 14:27:27 PST 2009

Hanse may not approve of them, but the Bikenstock London model is wonderful (and expensive). I have not attracted any patchouli smelling followers trying to put beads or flowers or friendship bracelets on me.

If someone gets their face close enough to it to read anything stamped into the buckle they have bigger problems than words on the buckle.

In addition, they are comfortable enough to last two weeks at Peennsic as my primary shoes, two weeks of roaming through Brussels, Gronnigen, and other parts near Hanse's homeland. I won't go tromping through puddles in them, but they last well in wet grass.

Iago