[Ansteorra] Duchess willow have Heart surgery

Warren Klinger angusduncan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 23:57:13 PST 2009

Has anyone heard anything about Duchess Willow's heart surgery? Did everything come out OK? Please, when someone sees her to ell her that she is in our thoughts and prayers, even here in the West Kingdom.

HL Angus Duncan Cameron
Silver bearing light green and dark blue
Shire of Cloondara, Principality of the Mists, Kingdom of the West