[Ansteorra] Willow survived the surgery

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 23:51:04 PST 2009

~WILLOW SURVIVED THE SURGERY~ They could only do a double bypass but
the doctors are happy and confident. (as my heart lurches forward with
hope) Please contact me privately and I'll let you know more as I find
things out.

She might be home within 14 days. SO I REALLY MUST KNOW: If there is
any possible chance you would be able to help with Labor, $10, can
help me brainstorm how to get supplies and necessities or can
work-the-craigs-list NOW IS THE TIME to contact me by any means
off-list. A FaceBook Comment / pookyloves at gmail.com / 918-781-9652.

If you have already offered help, contacted me or sent well-wishes go
ahead and hit me up again off-list just to make sure my silly self
didn't let you slip through my crooked fingers.

Cherishing, Appreciating, and Thanking YOU,
Pookyand

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka

Please please please, when you see an email is from me save yourself
the trouble and hit delete!