[Ansteorra] Surgery

delaufyson at juno.com delaufyson at juno.com
Thu Dec 31 09:28:19 PST 2009

Willow's name is Ann Taylor.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Lady Eithne <eithnethehealer at gmail.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Surgery
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 10:52:10 -0600

Unto Your Grace, Duke Jonathan,

I think the last name is Taylor, if we have her full name and her bed number
we can send her email greetings.
So if you or anyone can supply us that info, I suggest we shower our Mother
Ansteorra, with LOVE emails.

http://www.plazamedicalcenter.com/EmailForm.asp?strGUID={8E8118FB-3E12-46E8-A2C9-CAD22A47754D}&strThankYou=PATIENT_EMAIL<http://www.plazamedicalcenter.com/EmailForm.asp?strGUID=%7B8E8118FB-3E12-46E8-A2C9-CAD22A47754D%7D&strThankYou=PATIENT_EMAIL>

In Service to the House, the Shire & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Lady Eithne ingen meic Cináeda
GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep at Loch Callendre,
Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA