[Ansteorra] Sad Tidings

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 20:16:32 PST 2009

Our deepest condolences to his family.  We will miss seeing Don Christoforo on the Rapier field as well as competing with him in Archery.  He was a fierce, but honorable competitor, and Gavin the Younger is already missing him.

We are grateful for the time we got to spend with such a generous soul, he will be greatly missed.

Gerhart, Elspeth, Gavin the Younger> Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:37:31 -0800> From: orange76501 at yahoo.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Sad Tidings> > > Greetings Ansteorra,>  > We bring dire tidings of the passing of a noble Ansteorran. Don Christoforo Antonio Passavanti was involved this very evening in a fatal motor vehicle accident. There will be a blank spot noticed upon the rapier fields, and in the hearts of many. A dear friend has moved on.>  > Duke Ulsted the Unsteady and Duchess Ebergardis von Zell> > > > _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org